Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sorry i'm becoming fond of writing long dull entries

whenever i have a new favorite song, which i do have, every week, haha, i listen to it like crazy. til my ears bleed. til i hear no more. til i memorize every beat. oh basta, ganun na nga yung point. when the cranberries' just my imagination was blaring like a song on every station, except it was playing nonstop because it was then the only song in my 'favorites' playlist, the girls hated me. and they, along with the three guys, sang with great mockery along with dolores in her eleven 'just my imagination' lyrics. crazy. it wasn't the end of my hook na hook addiction (redundant shit) on my current favorite songs. they enjoyed the first few times i've played hey there delilah, or vulnerable or stolen. but they always get tired of it as early as day 1. seriously, it takes me more than that even if i listen to it a hundred times a day.

anyway, so i got myself really addicted to this youtube fan video of tristan and isolde (tristan and isolde cannot live a lie) and i have been watching it every single day. downloaded the background music and i listen to it everytime i have the chance. the good thing is, that i also watched another fan video, for secret sweethearts this time, and i fell inlove with the kite song. so i've been alternating it with carrie's i just can't live a lie. so there, they don't have to listen to one song the whole day. they get to listen to two. oh joy.

speaking of music. we were watching some sims2 video and stumbled upon some recreation (??) of Pink's family portrait and don't let me get me. before anything else, i'd like to say that i am not a big pink fan. but i loved these songs and well, it was from a long time ago. and it was a bit nostalgic and sad hearing them again. so okay, umiyak ako. but i do so all the time. thanks to these inborn eyebags made of onions.

speaking of crying. i've been crying too much lately. not because of anything that might be caused by my infamous stupidity, thank you dear Lord. but well, tristan and isolde is to blame really, what better way to make a lonely girl feel even lonelier than to show her true love (and how it only happens in the movies). then there's boku wa imouto ni woi suru, if i got that wrong---well i never really get it right, so okay lang yun. ofcourse i'm also dying to watch atonement, and no not because james mcavoy looks absolutely hot in the bath tub but because it hurts. yes, the way keira said come back to me. haaaay. denise cried at that part of the trailer too. did i mention i watched it for the millionth time tonight? well i did. and everytime, every freakin' time, i get so sad. COME BACK TO ME. dammit. why does she have to say it like that?

speaking of my favorite topic, desolation dammit. i'm actually doing well. quite happy. except ofcourse whenever i watch these damn youtube fanvideos and trailers. my heart is in good condition. feeling ko yung forgetting part of loving is finally taking place. kumbaga healing process na. okay, so i've felt it a million times before and actually ran back. pero ewan. feeling ko this time, i'm in control of my own emotions.

bago matapos ang entry na to, gusto ko lang ishare. i was reading some of the comments for boku wa imouto shit, secret sweethearts sa english, o kaya, i'm inlove with my sister. and i know it really does seem perverted. disturbing ba na i like it?? sorry. anyway. someone said that twins are lovers in their past lives. ganda diba? i have to constantly slap myself while watching the secret sweethearts anime, tell myself that they did not come from the same mother so i can guiltlessly feel kilig. sorry na kung nakakabother. i just, i love it, it's really sad. ganda.

tama na nga amf

No comments: