Friday, January 4, 2008

acad stuff

2008 will be a good year, i hope. the only thing that scares me is coming to school and attending 192. if only i could drop that class. people would easily tell me to just prove him wrong, but i'm not like that, i'm not the kind who can prove something about myself. what is there to prove anyway? that i'm good? no. i don't think so. maybe i'm not as stupid as he say i am, damn moheeca. but i'm also not so much of a genius. i don't know what i'm capable of, or if i'm actually capable of something. it's not an issue of self esteem. it's an issue of, i don't know actually, not being good enough? okaay. enough of the rant.

so i spent the better half of the day doing nothing. my expertise, yey! not only am i supposed to be doing my history 2 assignment and my 192 workshop, i should also be reaearching for my hum170 papers, take note, paperSSS. but no, i'm good at being idle so i chose it over other more important stuff. hoho. and i wonder why i don't succeed in life. haha

No comments: