Tuesday, January 8, 2008

blind love paradox


I was fortunate enough to have made the right decision that supposedly dreary Saturday morning. What came to me, I have no idea but I usually have the tendency to find a way out of something. But surprisingly that day, I stayed. Along with other theater107 classmates, I watched the making of Miss Saigon. It was, amazing. Leah was amazing. Beyond words. Grabe. She was so graceful, so poised, she was born with miss Saigon written at her forehead and I watched several girls try for the part of kim and when leah took the stage, she was, amazing. Like they made the play with her in mind. Anyway, it was months ago since I’ve watched it but I was reminded again because bum was listening to sun and moon and the song was just so enchanting. Personally I felt all prickly when I heard it, I felt so madly inlove, so happy, sad and bedazzled all at the same time. It was a magical moment for me. Oo seryosong ganun talaga katindi. I still feel the same craziness whenever I hear it. Infact I have been listening to it for the millionth time already and my heart still skips a beat when leah starts to sing “you are sunshine, and I moon…”
It’s wonderful what free time can do to me, last night I was losing my head with the many things I have to do and today Im free. So I revisited vnmanga and I get really crazy when I start to download manga, so as expected I was dying to get my hands on volumes of manga. And I was reading this oneshot-like manga only it’s two chapters (labo ata nun) entitled blind love paradox. Syempre love triangle, nothing new really. so this guy was being very cruel to this girl and there was this part when the glasses guy asked the boy why he was being cruel to her to the point of hurting her both emotionally and physically if he likes her. (anyway, the girl is inlove with the glasses guy) he said, what would gentleness do? Compared to it, hatred remains in the heart longer.
That kinda sucks. Depressing shit. I don’t know, I was pretty depressed about it. There was this one part when he said “hate me, with your mind, your heart, your body… to the point when you can only think of me” it’s too painful. Or maybe just for me. But anyway, I was also checking out secret sweethearts which has a manga, a live action and an anime. Unfortunately for some people it’s about twins who fell inlove with each other, a pretty sensitive topic. The other one was named after haruki murakami’s 100% perfect girl the exact short story I read several months ago so I’m definitely reading it. No matter how long it takes to download it. Hoho. Yey for me! And the illustrations resemble that of goong so, I’m probably going to love it. Oh, and the guy’s a prince too.

Okaaaay. Tama na. shiet.

No comments: