Saturday, April 5, 2008

what i learn from chuvaness

papa kept shaking his head when i was at my nth "aww... dith ith tho cute" pacute line. but really these flash drives are super cute. i mean, look at them, they're adorable. and i just have to get my hands on one. papa promised to buy me one IF EVER he sees one in Malaysia, because he is leaving again, not soon i hope. anyway, some of the designs are so tokidoki, and i love tokidoki, cried over my lost tokidoki umbrella, seriously i just have got to get one. and these are my personal favorites:



look,han solo and princess lea too! :) cute no? amf.

anyway, papa told me to read brian gorrell's blog. and i was like, brian who? i am the one who's online everytime, and yet my dad always has the latest chikka. hahaha! anyway, it's pretty sad, if it's all true, i mean. i kinda envied their lives, especially celine lopez', but if it's true, then she's, it's kinda pathetic. it really did make me sad.
it's a long story, but if you wanna know all about it, just check it out yourself.

No comments: