Thursday, January 25, 2007

thespian circle.

First UPLB Thespian Circle meeting. I am ecstatic! The meeting lasted three hours, as we already have a production to prepare for. Well, it is actually thea115’s production, the thespian circle is really just for support. Anyway, first they put me in the publicity committee with Jin and this other sis (I can’t remember her freakin’ name). Then I volunteered myself for the stage design when the publicity committee has already reached 10 members. Twas all good, I don’t care where I am, these are all for experiences anyway. I am so excited about this 10-day production entitled “spring awakening”. Well, eme will be doing a lot more work than I, because she’s in public relations, she has to call tv and radio stations, she even has to call ccp if she could post some of our advertisements there. while I only have to put up all the designs in the ruins. How the hell can we beautify ruins? And then after the play, we will rush to fix the stage, and we’re going to this for ten days! And, I just have to add that there’s only me and ate Bea. Goodluck!
Unfortunately, I’ve only met my batchmates, and there aren’t anyone who I can call hot. Haha! But there is one whom I noticed simply for his voice. His voice, and nothing else. His laugh fascinated me, if you hear him speak without seeing him you’d probably picture him differently. His voice was deep and manly, almost what you’d expect Zeus’ voice would be. But, unfortunately, that’s it. just the voice, he told me I looked like someone in miss Saigon, too bad I haven’t really watched it. I’ve been meaning to, but it’s not that easy you know.
Throughout the first part of the meeting I’ve been staring at Jin’s back. It is one sexy back. Haha! But anyway, I’ve always thought she’s sexy so it’s no surprise.
Some of my batchmates are blockmates, Kate and Rachel, munsci-an, Biboy, westbrooker, Jin, fil20 classmate, Denise, fellow commarts student, Sab, eng4 classmates, Lei and Angel.
After three hours of meeting, eme and I went straight to square to have dinner!! And after 4 days without rice, I ordered myself a calamares meal. But I only ate half cup of the rice. Haha! TJ and Bum picked us up. Im a sleep now. no coffee for tonight, only lots of good sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: