Saturday, May 10, 2008

whatever whatever

the truth is i was never honest. no, scratch that, i was always honest only i never tell the whole truth. the same goes with my blog, i tried to write the things that matters to me, the things that causes me both euphoria and dysphoria. but mostly these are the things i can't write about because they are a part of me that when revealed will leave me naked. i want to write about it, i'm tired of feeling shallow because i always write about nonsensical stuff (which happens to also be a part of me) but i can't. someday i will. i know that one day, not being honest with my craft will be a bad thing, the professors will be able to tell, the readers will be able to tell...
i know this all seem senseless. but this is a start, the most honest thing i've probably done was admitting that there is still a part of me, a part of my life that i'm not being open about.


anyway, i have a new blog. it's not an honest blog, hahaha! although i'm planning to do that. this new blog will be home to my poetry and short stories. feel free to visit and leave a comment.
http://wordcrap.blogspot.com/

No comments: