Monday, May 19, 2008

david cook


yey for American Idol marathon!
Unlike before, i wasn't able to follow this season's american idol. although i was able to watch some episodes. and i do know cook, archuleta and the filipina. but thanks to the american idol marathon this weekend i was able to catch up. me and my dad got super hooked, well he actually more than me. he slept at 3 in the morning last saturday just so he could finish it.

anyway, he told me days ago that Ellen Degeneres interviewed David Cook in her show. and they talked about him being eliminated and stuff. and so you could just imagine how depressed i was as he was my bet. call it bias, because he's gwapo, but he actually has a great voice. i almost cried when he sang the music of the night. and ofcourse, who could forget his version of Mariah Carey's You'll Always Be My Baby. David Archuleta has a great voice, it's just i think it sounds too boyband, he actually murdered With You with a trademark smile. but he is good, just don't let him talk-i never forgot his annoying 'oh my gosh', who would? he said it like a million times when he went to his hometown. he's a little too gay for me, but don't get me wrong he's got some hot talent. Syesha, is a good performer and she sings well too, otherwise she wouldn't be in the top three. but i was really betting on the two Davids for the finale. but since my dad told me it's Archuleta and Syesha i was watching last night's marathon and last episode before the finale, disappointed. because compared to David Cook's performances, Syesha's were not so good. i mean i know that if ever Cook doesn't win he'd still have a career, but still-he's my american idol!! i never had a crush on a finalist before, well i liked constantine, but i'm crazy bout David Cook. he's a little fat in the auditions though, he seems a little macho now. haha. and i love his hair now, compared to the first episodes. yum. i'll gladly let him cook and eat me. hahaha!! as long as he sings Music of the Night while he does it.

anyway, imagine my surprise when David Cook was not eliminated. tsk tsk, si papa talaga barbero. pero still, atleast i was shocked. cause if he didn't tell me that Syesha will be the one to compete against Archuleta, i'd automatically think it'll be Cook.

I LOVE DAVID COOK! let's all watch the finale this wednesday! :)

No comments: