Monday, March 17, 2008

debut still moments


some pictures from the debut.
it's zee family. my parents in the middle. my brother ouel, at my right, kuya rammil at my left and kuya paolo next to him.


it's zee gown. i usually don't agree on wearing white on any occasion but your own wedding, BUT, i figured, i may never get married, so i'd just pretend this is my wedding. seriously. hahaha


my debut's theme is masquerade. well, supposedly. but most of the masks just rested on the tables like some decorations. not that i mind really, i didn't even wear my own mask. these are some of my college friends making use of the mask decorations.


a rare moment between me and my parents. my parents and i. myself, and my parents?? whatever.


with my beloved housemates. (ang ganda ni weng dito)


thank you speech.

more pictures on multiply :)

No comments: