Thursday, October 4, 2007

i'm ugly and i'm not up to anything else than sulking

so anyway, being a crush ng bayan and a frat man have it's rather unfortunate consequences. and i know it sounds funny, but i got your back. i may seem small and fragile, but have you forgotten how you've left me soon enough to make me grow out of your protective wing, i'm stronger than how i seem now. and i'd battle a dozen frat men with their black long umbrellas if they ever do anything with your hair. okaaay. that doesn't make sense, but whatever.

so I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth, la lang. haha! i've got nothing to say, really. just that thinking about what i've been dealing with for the past few days, everything else seems so small. yes, including what's happening to me for several months now. it's so petty. everything's so complicated. i'm complicated, i guess that's why setting me up with someone will not work (d'you hear me chase?) because i'm too emotional, i've got too many hung ups, i've got a lot to think about as it is, and i've got no time for more problems.

No comments: