Wednesday, February 7, 2007

thrusday thursday

Even though we’re going to have a celebration on Saturday, Weng still treated us to dinner last night. A round of calamares, carbonara, buffalo thigh, I love et! Gluttony is killing me!

Went out this afternoon with weng and roselle. I was craving for munchkins, and we ended up eating isaw, munchkins and cheeseburger. Talk about being on a diet. The rain started pouring immensely on LB grounds, we can stay and I could miss my meeting without knowing when the rain will stop or we can get ourselves wet and have fun. We chose the latter. But by the time we’ve decided to come out of the rain, it’s already pouring flippantly. Twas more like ambon, than it is rain. I’d rather have gotten myself soaked, than being partly wet. We looked stupid though, and it’s fun because no one seems to care. Three college girls, laughing in the rain. I love et!

We already started the miniature set design based on the sketch plan. I didn’t know ate Bea is that good in drawing, maybe even better than kuya Paolo, but I understand the pressure of making it perfect because Gupa is freakin’ obsessive. The base is made of styro, we’re not really done with the piano, the bed and other stuff, sir Gupa is so fickle minded he kept on changing the design. He has forgotten all about the horse, but he now wants chickens. Chickens?! Ayayayay. Boo and bum picked me up, I didn’t get to watch much of the line readings but it’s ok, I think I’ll be spending too much time in practice in the following days anyway. I’m excited and scared at the same time. This production, as it turns out, is a big, big, big production! We’ll be having Philippine Daily Inquirer, ABS-CBN, several radio stations and critics attending Spring Awakening. Gupa wants to make this play on the same level as international plays, and I believe in his vision. O-kay, that sounds unbelievably cheesy.

I’m suddenly hankering for siopao. And not just any siopao, that particular siopao papa and I had in La Salle. Grr!

No comments: