Sunday, December 2, 2007

dear stranger

i will listen. because that's what i do, i listen. don't push me away whenever i try to be friends with you. because i'm only trying to bring back what we were. is that so bad? is it so bad to try to bring back what we once had, after all, we always thought it was perfect.



i could always try to run away. but that's stupid. after the nth time i've tried, i realized that no matter how far i run away, i'd always find myself running back. closer everytime. more painful than the last. the people around me are getting tired of the same old story. and i guess i'm tired too. but it can't seem to stop me from staying.



i missed out on a lot of chances. because i'm always trying to keep myself open. open for you. just incase by some twist of fate you decided you want me, i'd be around, i'd be available. i know it's funny, if not totally insane. but it's all i can do. wait for you.

No comments: