Thursday, July 26, 2007

i don't like you anymore.

Oh and I hate you. I didn’t think it’s possible, but I do. Because you don’t care enough to notice how I care. It’s because the people who are always around don’t get credit for staying, because they’re always there. And that’s how things are with you. You tend to forget about the people who cares most. To you, it’s about the special people and the acquaintances, I’m somewhere in between drifting from one category to another. And I really want to know where I stand, because I get tired too. those who say that when you love you don’t get tired don’t know anything about it. because it’s exhausting, it’s exhausting to try to be a friend to someone whom you want to be more than friends with, it’s hard to care, to be there all the time, to struggle with the right words only to feel insignificant, it’s exhausting to wait for nothing, it’s exhausting to keep on hoping that the fates would change their mind. I’m tired. And I’m lonely.

I don’t know what I really want. I guess I just need you to acknowledge me being there. Or maybe I just need to forget you and get this over with.

No comments: